Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are we really headed for trouble?

I continue to pray for our nation and our world everyday. I pray that the things which seem inevitable don't actually happen, but I know they could. I came across this web page from a man named Chris Martenson. You can read his profile. He is a capable and interesting man.

Martenson has made a three hour video, for free, explaining why it is impossible for our world to continue past about twenty years without some kind of major crisis. You might not agree with all that he says, but I think you'll have to admit, he makes some really good points. The video is divided into about twenty segments. Watch the first three or four and you have good idea if the rest is something you are interested in. Personally I think this is must view material!

No comments:

Post a Comment